Woogeroo‘s list of Haunts.
(the places I hang around online)
last tinkered with on: November 20th, 2018
What is this page for?
This page is a list of forums/websites that I am registered at under the name of Woogeroo. These are the sites I visit to get information and when I can, to share what little I have learned or compiled. As you can see, if it has wheels, gears or a trigger, I find it pretty interesting.
- pre-’73 GM trucks on-line resource
- since 1995
- Forums – Tech Articles – free classifieds(Swap Meet, parts, trucks, literature)
- Also check their ‘links‘ section for parts vendors, products & other great stuff for old trucks
- A great list of Books for working on old GM trucks
- I am a Volunteer Staff Member, in the forums section.
- I am a Site Supporter of this page.
- I stop by this site daily.
- anything and everything Chevrolet, car or truck
- 1917 – current forums for the trucks
- 1946 & older
- also to whatever is current… 😀
1960 to newer Chevy trucks
- GMC Trucks Section
- K Series trucks(4×4)
- various forums for the different areas of the truck, body, driveline, electrical, etc..
Below are other sites I am registered at as Woogeroo. I check these out and post to them from time to time:
- honest to goodness hot rods and kustoms,
- build ’em and drive ’em.
- If you like older hot rods/customs that use older pieces and parts, this is the place for you.
- cut off is date is the 1964 model year. later models that look the same as the ’64 model year are allowed.
- The reason for the cutoff date is so that no Mustangs & no Muscle Cars are allowed.
Classic Parts Talk – a forum for questions and answers on the Classic Parts of America – 1947-’87 – Chevy/GMC truck parts vendor website
Classic Parts of America was known as Chevy Duty until early 2006.
Old IHC(International Harvester Corporation) Trucks Special Interest Group – forum, classifieds, tech articles.com – Mosty the 1973-87 and 1988-1998 full size
- We are a web site about diesel conversions into all vehicles though we are heavily focused on the famous Cummins 4BT engine.
TrailVoy.com – The Chevrolet TrailBlazer & GMC Envoy Forum
- forums for everything Oldsmobile – tech, gallerys, etc..
- a forum for the Chevrolet and GMC Series Trucks
- Model T (1909-1927)
- Model A (1928-31)
- Early V8 (1932-53)
- Late V8 (1954+)
- previous forums will be archived! Lots of great information in there as well.
- auto math
- drag racing information
ColoradoK5 Forums – a great forum for the 1969-1991 K5 Blazer/Jimmy(including GM Trucks and Suburbans)
ApplianceJunk.com – a neat forum that is all about the appliances in your house. Good information and lots of scanned repair manuals, parts lists, etc..
- an encyclopedia of home made tools
- forums for posting questions and answers
Musical Artist website Forums that I am registered at under the name of Woogeroo. So, if you see some posts over there… yes, it’s me.
Firearm website Forums that I am registered at under the name of Woogeroo.
Single Actions – tech articles and forum by Lee Martin Custom Sixguns
I play Minecraft on various survival servers, as Woogeroo
I am on the Discord App as : Woogeroo
Just so you know or in case you are wondering… the profiles listed below belong to other people and I have nothing to do with them.
I am not on Facebook either, tho’ there is a Woogeroo Art Group on there(not I!).
I am no longer on MySpace as of June 2011.
So, if any of the above profiles/usernames hurt your feelings, spill your drink or put dirt in yer coffee, it was not me!